According to USDOT policy and the requirements of 49 CFR PART 40 and 49 CFR PART 382, each year, drivers must participate in the random testing of 50% drug tests and 10% alcohol tests. Our company offers services that will make it easier for you to comply with these requirements. The following services are offered by DOT Compliance Group LLC:
- Quest Diagnostics sends Federal Custody Control Forms (CCFs) to you (the owner-operator) or your Designated Employee Representative (DER) upon registration. You can request more CCFs at any time.
- With Quest Diagnostics Laboratories, we provide DOT certified testing, as well as a list of DOT certified collection sites in the Quest Diagnostics Network.
- We offer DOT certified Medical Review Officer (MRO) services
- We prepare a DOT Drug & Alcohol Policy for your organization in compliance with the standards of 49 CFR PART 40 and 49 CFR PART 382.
- We send an email, fax, SMS, and letter notifications to randomly selected drivers’ DERs (or owner-operator).
- When we receive negative pre-employment drug test results, we instantly add new drivers to the testing pool.